Happy Friday 13th everyone!
Are you superstitious?
The following fun facts were shared by Wedding Wire about wedding day superstitions and how many engaged couples they recently surveyed believe or do not believe these age old myths.
- Rain on your wedding day is good luck- 42% of polled couples believe this!
Photo by Wedding Wire
- Being Seated at the corner of a table at the wedding reception means you will never get married- 29.7 do not believe this. ( Most surveyed had never heard of this)
Photo by Sweet Tea Photography
- A well made cake is a sign of a well made marriage- 25.9% do not believe this. (Most have never heard of this).
Photo by Laura’s Focus Photography
- A bride should wear something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue- the most popular of the survey- 74.3% believe and incorporate this into the wedding day.
Photo by Heather Michelle Photography
- To loose or break your wedding ring, foreshadows the end of a marriage.46.8% Do not believe this. (Most had never heard of this saying).
Photo by Mary Veal Photography
- Three Times a bridesmaid means you will never be a bride – 60.5% Don’t believe this.
Photo by Jannette De Llanos Photography
Leave us a comment and let us know what is your favorite wedding superstition and why!