Monique Lhuillier Spring 2016 Bridal
Hairstylist: Kevin Hughes, Moroccanoil Global Creative Ambassador
Photographer: David Webber for Moroccanoil
To complement Monique Lhuillier’s whimsical and sensual Spring 2016 Bridal Collection, Kevin Hughes for Moroccanoil created a low modern, elegant chignon. The sleek, sophisticated updo showcased the bride’s natural beauty and provided the perfect foundation for her gown style.
To create the look:
- Smooth Moroccanoil Treatment Light from mid-lengths to ends of dry hair. The foundation for hair styling transforms, nourishes, detangles and boosts hair’s shine.
- Create a middle part and using Moroccanoil Classic Boar Bristle Brush, brush hair back into a sleek ponytail at the nape of the neck and secure with an elastic.
- Apply Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream to the ponytail to eliminate frizz and add soft definition before wrapping into a soft chignon.
- Twist ponytail and wrap counterclockwise around the elastic. Secure with bobby pins.
- Finish with a generous spritz of Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong. It keeps strands shiny and smooth and the style in place all day and night.