Richmond Bridal Show
The 8th Annual Richmond Greater Virginia Bridal Show
The Meadow Event Park- Farm Bureau Exhibit Center- East Hall Home of Racehorse Secretariat and The State Fair of Virginia
Sunday- February 26, 2017. Time: 1-5 P.M.
Admission- $10 per person, cash only. ATM on premises. There is no limit to tickets, or the amount of people who can attend- pay at the door.
Free Parking in front of exhibit hall.
Spacious Exhibit Hall- Vendors and Fashion Show in one place!
Meet Celebrity Star of Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta- Monte Durham at this show!
- Richmond’s Premier Bridal Show Event hosted by Virginia Bride Magazine
- Meet with the area’s most trusted wedding professionals
- Meet celebrity star- Monte Durham of Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta at The Omni Homestead’s booth
- Meet Mrs. Virginia United States
- Live Entertainment- The Absolute Band
- Get ideas, save time and money (many vendors will offer special show discounts)
- Designer Fashion Show by Alfred Angelo Bridal, Reflections Bridal, Sixpense RVA and That’s My Dress Bridal featuring Sophia Tolli, David Tuturea and Mon Cheri, Calla Blanche, Martina Liana, Alvina Valenta and more
- Enter to win thousands of dollars in door prizes
- Grand Prize is the chance to win $1,000 cash
- Second Grand Prize- Luxury honeymoon for two to The Sanderling Resort And Spa OBX
- Third Grand Prize is $1000 in wedding services and products made possible by Mrs. Virginia United States and her sponsors
Visit with the following vendors:
Through His Hands Events
Vacation Village Resorts
Styles by M
The Dewey Gottwald Center at The Science Museum
2301 West Leigh St.
Richmond, VA 23220
Virginia Bride Magazine