KENDRA SCOTT OPENS NEW STORE AT TYSONS CORNER CENTER
Kendra Scott has announced the opening of its newest store in Tysons, VA on Friday,
April 21, at Tysons Corner Center.
Upon opening, the 2,653 square foot store will display Kendra Scott’s current collections, including Scott Bros. by Kendra Scott and The Watch Collection by Kendra Scott. The store will also showcase the brand’s unique Color Bar™, offering shoppers an interactive experience to create customized jewelry in minutes and leave with it in hand.
Worn by celebrities including Kristen Bell, Camila Cabello, Dixie D’Amelio, and Kelly Clarkson, Kendra Scott’s collections are iconic for their custom-created stone shapes, genuine materials, and innovative design details.
This will be Kendra Scott’s first store in Tysons, while Virginia and DC are also home to retail locations in
Richmond, Charlottesville, Fairfax, Reston and Georgetown.
The brand will continue to show its love and support for the community through partnerships with non-profits and local businesses. For the grand opening weekend, Kendra Scott Tysons will host various non-profits for Kendra Gives Back events, donating a percentage of proceeds directly back to the causes. Kendra Scott hosts more than 10,000 Kendra Gives Back events in retail stores annually and looks forward to establishing relationships and connecting with the Tysons community.
Doors will open on Friday, April 21, at 10 a.m. with celebrations throughout the weekend, including giveback events, gifts with purchase, and giveaways. RSVP for more details at:
- Friday, April 21 from 6 p.m.- 8 p.m. – Kendra Scott Tysons is partnering with the Junior League of
NoVa and donating 20% of proceeds to social activism-focused projects directly benefiting the local
community. Supporters who spend $75 will receive a special gift with purchase. * Floral Pop Co will offer complimentary custom floral bouquets for the first 25 supporters who spend $100 or more. Guests may enjoy sips and sweets while they shop. RSVP and learn more at:
- Saturday, April 22 from 11 a.m.- 2 p.m. – Kendra Scott Tysons is partnering with Best Buddies of
Virginia & DC and donating 20% of proceeds to help fund programs that support individuals with
developmental disabilities. Supporters who spend $75 will receive a special gift with purchase. * Guests may enjoy a specialty coffee cart by The Bean Bag Bakery. RSVP and learn more
- Saturday, April 22 from 4 p.m.- 7 p.m. – Kendra Scott Tysons is partnering with The Tysons Community Alliance and Food for Others to donate 20% of proceeds to support the local Tysons food bank. Supporters who spend $75 will receive a special gift with purchase. * Guests will enjoy entertainment by Deejay Courtney and may enjoy sips and sweets while they shop. RSVP and learn more at:
- Sunday, April 23 from 12 p.m.- 3 p.m. – Kendra Scott Tysons partnering with Chi Omega and Make-A Wish to donate 20% of proceeds to fund life changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. Supporters who spend $75 will receive a special gift with purchase. * Charcurry Boards will be providing charcuterie cones and guests may enjoy sips and sweets while they shop. RSVP and learn more at:
- One per person while supplies last.
Kendra Scott Tysons is located at 8093U Tysons Corner Center Tyson’s VA 22102. The store will be open from 10 a.m.- 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 11 a.m.- 7 p.m. on Sundays. Learn more at Tysons Corner Center.
website. https://www.tysonscornercenter.com/Events. For companywide updates and product details, follow @kendrascott on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
About Kendra Scott:
Kendra Scott LLC was founded in 2002 by Kendra Scott, who serves as Founder, Executive Chairwoman and Chief Creative Officer of her namesake lifestyle brand. Known for its design and material innovation, use of color, and signature shapes, Kendra Scott offers Fashion, Demi-Fine and Fine Jewelry, watches, engagement rings, home accessories, and a men’s collection, Scott Bros. by Kendra Scott. The company remains true to its founding philosophy of “Family, Fashion, and Philanthropy,” and has donated over $50M to philanthropic organizations.
- Kendra Scott’s customer-centric omni-channel approach includes a network of 130+ namesake experiential stores and pop-up locations, wholesale partners, including Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Dillard’s, and 850+ specialty boutiques. With over 2,500 employees, the Austin-based company was honored as one of Newsweek’s Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces in 2022.
- Learn more at KendraScott.com.