Imagine a romantic Virginia wedding in the country with chic French Country decor!
Today’s featured styled shoot showcases a whimsical French country themed wedding complete with French inspired foods, table settings, and a romantic setting in the country.
This styled shoot will be featured in an upcoming issue of Virginia Bride, but it was just too good not to share a sneak peek!
- Photographer: Tessa Anne Photography
- Calligrapher 1 (menu, place cards, cheese flags): Kirsten Marie Design, LLC http://www.kirstenmariedesign.com/
- Calligrapher 2 (invitation suite): ACF Calligraphy and Art
- Hair/Makeup: Beauty By Sue
- Cake: Cakes By Ashleigh
- Florist: Enchanted Petals
- Rentals: Darling D’s Events
- French Madeleine Cookies: Jill Lang -Argyle Cottage
- Model (Bride): Helen Kreutzer
- Model (Groom): Cary Chaffee
- Venue: Snead’s Farm
- French Baguettes: Village Bakery
- Crème Brulee Tartlets: Aaron Stoner
I’m really interested in the French style decor and the flowers. It’s so beautiful and would be perfect at my venue!
Comments are closed.