Did you just get engaged?
Or if you are still looking for your wedding services, don’t miss the 15th annual Greater Virginia Bridal Show in Fredericksburg on January 8th from 1-5 P.M. at The Hospitality House Hotel and Conference Center in Central Park.
This elegant bridal show is hosted by Virginia Bride Magazine and is the first bridal show of The New Year in Fredericksburg!
Those attending the show will get to meet with an exclusive set of wedding vendors from photographers, DJs, florists, wedding cake, catering venues, bridal stores, to beauty it’s here!
You will get to ask questions, see ideas with vendor displays, try samples and products, and have fun with your friends and family.
See a designer fashion show by David’s Bridal and That’s My Dress and have the chance win thousands of dollars in door prizes provided by the vendors in the show.
One lucky couple will leave the show with a $1,000 cash prize!
Some tips for attending the show:
- Dress comfortably as you will be standing and talking to vendors at their booth displays
- Cash only for the admission fee, checks are also accepted. There is no ATM on the premises
- To save time filling out registration forms, bring pre-printed labels with your name, address, and date of wedding
- There can be lines to wait to see vendors, you can always come back to a vendor if they are busy with other groups of brides
- During the fashion show is when the door prizes are given out, you must be present to win, so be sure to stay in the area where the fashion show is being held in order to hear your name
- The grand prize is awarded at 5:00 at the end of the show and you must be present to win
- Have fun!