Happy New Year’s Eve!
The count down has begun, not only for The New Year, but also for The Fredericksburg Dream Wedding Giveaway next Sunday, January 10th at The Greater Virginia Bridal Show being held at The Hospitality House in Central Park Fredericksburg- 1-5 P.M.
If you are engaged, you don’t want to miss this show and the chance to possibly win your entire wedding from the wedding gown to the Honeymoon!
Each day next week we will be spotlighting our dream wedding sponsors.
We start with the wedding venue.
Imagine having the wedding of your dreams at the luxurious Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast!
The ceremony and reception venue includes all of the following for up to 150 guests.
- Wedding Officiant to perform the ceremony.
- State-of-the-art Eureka 60’’ x 5 0’’ world class E! Span structural reception tent. (The clear span design was developed to meet the latest inclement weather codes and is installed on a hardwood surface that is completely covered with indoor/outdoor carpeting.)
- Catering Tent on a paved pad site provided adjacent to reception tent.
- Baltimore Cherry dance floor.
- 8’ x 10’’ Stage with black fabric skirting for DJ/MC, band or any other entertainment contracted by bride & groom.
- Tent lighting and power source to include crystal chandeliers.
- Special effects lighting with multi-switch control panel.
- Dinner tables and Chiavari chairs (your choice of configuration) will be provided, erected and disassembled.
- Quality floor-length table linens and napkins provided for all tables.
- White ceremony chairs will be provided, erected and disassembled.
- Porta Lisa luxury portable restroom facility.
- Audio equipment for wedding march and background music. System also includes handheld and lapel microphones.
- Valet parking or shuttle service to include off-site parking. Generally, valet or parking attendants will be utilized at weddings with attendance of less than 100 guests and shuttle service will be used for attendance of more than 100 guests.
- Exclusive right to reserve accommodations for bride & groom and guests on your wedding night at Chestnut Hill for an additional fee. If this option is exercised, the entire house must be rented in conjunction with the venue’s wedding packages.
Read the show rules and eligibility here.