Let Your Story Begin With Us.
Choose between indoor and outdoor areas, start and end times, a range of pricing, and caterers from our preferred list.
We offer spaces appropriate for both ceremony and reception. We also are a wonderful location for rehearsal dinners, bridal showers and engagement parties.
Our capacity for receptions is 150; for a seated dinner, it is 75. Rental fees vary based on event requirements.
– The beautiful Valentine campus is conveniently located in downtown Richmond.
– The historic 1812 John Wickham House provides a photogenic backdrop for your special day.
– Dance under the stars. Our garden includes suitable space for dancing.
– The Valentine’s Wedding Coordinator serves as the principal point of contact with you and the vendors.
– You are not required to use pre-specified time slots.
– Ceremony contracts include time for rehearsal (subject to some restrictions).
– Changing room available.
– Tours of the 1812 John Wickham House may be added for your guests.
Valentine Garden – This picturesque private green space is nestled in the center of an urban environment and centers on a fountain courtyard behind the historic Wickham House. 15,000 square feet
Auditorium/Reception Room – This large multipurpose room has hardwood floors and contemporary lighting. 1,750 square feet
Gray Family Terrace – An elegant, brick and blue stone outdoor space located on the south side of the museum building. The terrace can be tented and features vintage neon signs from Richmond businesses.
120 people – reception
60 people – seated