Richmond Bridal Show
The Richmond Greater Virginia Bridal Show by Virginia Bride Magazine
Image by IYQ Photography
The Dewey Gottwald and The Bon Secours Red Skin Training Centers
Sunday- February 18, 2018. Time: 1-5 P.M.
Free Parking in front of the venues, both venues share the same parking lot.
Admission- $10 per person, cash only.
- Richmond’s premier bridal show event of the New Year by Virginia Bride Magazine
Visit with the finest wedding vendors in two of Richmond’s leading state of the art venues that are side by side- The Dewey Gottwald Center and The Bon Secours Red Skins Training Center!
- Wine tasting
- See a designer fashion show by the area’s leading bridal stores including Ashley Grace Bridal, Sixpence, Reflections Bridal and That’s My Dress Bridal
- Enjoy mimosas while you visit with vendors
- Sample cakes and catering samples
- See displays and get ideas
- Hair and make-up demos
- Chance to Win thousands of dollars in door prizes
- Grand Prizes include $1000 cash to one couple and $1000 in wedding services that include beauty + clothes for honeymoon provided by The Mrs. Virginia United States Organization
Visit with the following vendors:
Sweet Escapes Travel
Vacation Village Resorts
The Beauty Counter
The Dewey Gottwald Center and The Bon Secours Red Skin Training Center
2301 West Leigh St.
Richmond, VA 23220
Virginia Bride Magazine
This Year’s Richmond Greater Virginia Bridal Show Winner
Click here to see what they won.